Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Darn that H of mine!

He's absolutely impossible to buy birthday presents for! I am super buggered, but not because of work. No, because I spent two hours walking through shops trying to find something! Gah! It should be easy, I mean it's like Fathers Day weekend too so heaps of "man-stuff" on display everywhere. But he doesn't like fishing or Top Gear or books about cricketers or anything like that!
Anyways, finally I decided on two DVDs. One he can watch with me, and one he can watch with M. Then on the train home, I changed my mind. So tomorrow will have to go back and swap.
Best thing about today though was I went to Dymocks to check on TofM release date in Australia... and yes, Nov 2nd here too. They will send me sms when they know when I can come in and properly pre-order. Hooray!
Hey, I like this "stats" thing they got on blogger now! Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment