Friday, August 13, 2010

H driving home as I write

Busy day of course. Fridays always start with webcam with P&E, then swim school for M and today was feedback week so I got to have a chat to the teacher afterwards. She told me he's doing well. And even though he really loved the old teacher, I do think we're getting great results with the new one.
After a yummy lunch, I had chicken salad and M had a Marmite and cheese sandwich, we walked over to A&E. I took the pram since M is a lazybum who does not enjoy walking much. Anyways, we got there and I ended up buying a few things from that catalogue. A little something for mormor, a little something for Auntie L and a little something for myself. M had lots of fun with E of course, but he's still quite wary of their dogs. Now that I can relate to! I have always been afraid of dogs.
When we left M decided he was going to walk, instead of ride in the pram. And yes, he walked the whole way, like almost half an hour at the slow speed we were going. I was very impressed and showered him with praise.
We vacuumed, mopped and I cleaned bathroom and we had fish and veggies for dinners (M's absolute favourite, apart perhaps from baked beans).
A good day, of laughing and fun and no tantrums. And H is on his way home. Tomorrow, last archery class! Sniffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment