Friday, August 27, 2010

M and me day finally

After a week of crap, finally it's time for M and me day. And what a glorious day we are having. Oh well, perhaps not glorious but much improvement on the previous days this week. No, I shouldn't complain too much, but I almost always love going to work and I guess I take it for granted how awesome it usually is. Because when it is not, I can't handle it. Anyways, it's over! Next week must be an improvement, I mean it just must!
Talked to P&E this morning and M got to show off his new Swedish words to my parents who were very amused. He decided which ones he wanted to learn, you see. And these are them: wee=kiss, poo=bajs, bum=rumpa and finally penis=snopp. Yes, he's your typical 3-year old...
Then swimming of course, today he floated on his back all on his own and managed to swim alone with just a pool noodle around his waist. Didn't freak out either. Yay! We are really getting somewhere now. He's totally in love with a little girl in his class, can't stop hugging and kissing her. And she loves him too. Very cute.
We went for a walk up to the party shop to look for a wig for H for the costume party tomorrow (they didn't have it) but M scored a Batman balloon! They blew it up for him too, and put a string on it.
Now he's relaxing in front of Giggle & Hoot, and here I am on computer. Just paid car rego for Beryl. So freaking expensive. H will be home really late tonight, so might get some writing done.

1 comment:

  1. Vad skönt att höra att det går så bra för trollet i vattnet
    Det gör mormor lugn
    kramisar
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete