Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh dear

So I like never get any comments on my blog. I know my mummy reads this, and some people pop in from time to time, but as far as comments it's all pretty scarce. That was why when I logged in now I got totally excited about getting a comment on my latest entry... to find it was someone wanting to buy a car? Hmm. No, I don't have one of those. Sorry.
H went to Roma today, so it's just me and M until Friday. M is in bed, not sleeping. That has been going on for over an hour now. Gah, this always happens when he has a sleep at kindy.
Work was good, in surgery with WW. Emergency root canal, but otherwise cruisy. Tomorrow is the day I have been looking forward to! So, what will I do? Well, nothing too exciting I believe. I will take M to kindy earlyish, then drive to Chermside for coffee and book, or breakfast and book, or whatever I feel like at the time. Then might shop for some runners, and maybe something else. Go home, do chores. Sounds boring, but it will be relaxing to do it in peace and quiet.
Finally I will write. Try to wring the life out of this tribe. Want to get past it and move onto the really juicy bits.

1 comment:

  1. hej skruttan
    jag läser allt men ibland försvinner det jag kommenterar så därför har jag slutat med det
    Provar igen
    Ha en riktigt skön dag imorgon och köp nåt fint till dig
    kram mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete