Sunday, August 1, 2010

Words can not describe...

... how I felt when I received an email from the Demons yesterday. So they made their decision and it is freaking awesome!!! I won't go into details but yes, I will catch up almost straight away and then can start getting ahead. Things are looking up! Celebrated with buying a whole heap of new underwear.
My body wasn't feeling too great last night though. First of all I got a pretty bad sunburn on my back and arms at archery, then muscle ache kicked in (as the instructors told us it would), then I still got croaky voice and now a bad cough, so yes I'm a bit of a mess. Ended up sleeping on the couch because of the coughing, didn't want to wake H up, and only got a few hours but I must say I feel much better today.
Went to BBQ at T&I's house last night. We see them maybe like once every 12-18 months so every time it's a big catch up, and every time we visit them the same people are there. So it's like this annual catch-up for all of us. A lot happens in 12 months. Like last night, suddenly there was a baby! Ha ha. It's pretty funny.
Today we went to Redcliffe in Jolene and had some breakfast by the water. Jolene still getting lots of attention= very pleased H. Afternoon is being spent washing clothes and tidying up.
Working week starts tomorrow. Looking forward to. Oh yeah, it's morfars birthday today. Happy birthday morfar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment