Monday, September 20, 2010

Anger and sadness.

I cried on the train today. It's been a day of anger and sadness. First the madness of the Swedish elections (perhaps more about this later when I can stomach it) and then a discussion about refugees with some people I know. But I won't go into that too much here... I might just keep those feelings to myself. BUT! I do think it is time for me to be proactive here, because it is something I feel very strongly about. So yes, just gotta figure out how and what to do...
H is in Melbourne with work, I had a superlazy day at work because no bosses around. Got to go home early, now doing some washing and will pick M up soonish (so he's home in time for Ben10 at 4pm).
Writing tonight, I think, as long as M goes to bed at a decent time. Might have an earlyish night myself, since Iwas up at 4am to watch the Swedish elections online...

No comments:

Post a Comment