Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chocolate Eclairs

Tried something new tonight, chocolate eclairs recipe from the Edmonds Cook Book. They are good! Might have a tad too much whipped cream and choc icing on them, but hey! It's all good! H was in the kitchen helping me, because he was eager/keen/craving/dying to eat them. So yeah, it's been a lovely night. Will bring some in to work tomorrow, as promised.
Day at work good. After I finished I walked down to the city and bought a birthday present at Kikki K for A who is turning 40 next week, and ended up buying something little for myself too. Got all the birthday cards I needed there too, so it all added up to almost $60. Oh well. You can't have too much stationary!
Swapped that DVD, then when I got home M and I wrapped H's pressie and also pressies for Uncle P and for A. Lots of birthdays around this time of the year. Fun fun fun!!!
Now will sleep. Have to get up in 6 hours. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Oj vad gott det ser ut det hoppas jag du bakar åt mig när vi ses
    kramisar i massor

    ReplyDelete