Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cough Meds

I was coughing a bit last night (because I still haven't been to the doc to get that darn script) so got up and had some of M's cough medicine.
I don't get affected at all by meds who are supposed to make you more energetic because perhaps my body is so used to copious amounts of caffeine that it can handle anything! BUT! When it comes to stuff that makes you drowsy, well. It hits me hard. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and tried to navigate in the dark (I go to toilet at least once every night so it's a very familiar path even in complete darkness) but I was so wasted and dizzy and confused that I ended up walking into a wall. And I didn't just walk into it, I started creeping along it trying to find the damn door. It took ages, back and forth along the bedrooom wall, thinking "where's that door? I know it's here somewhere..." Ha!
I can still feel the effects, even now. Just this slight dizziness, and tiredness.
H got RDO tomorrow and is coming with M and me to swim. Then of course Saturday is H's birthday! It'll be a good weekend, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment