Saturday, September 11, 2010

City Cat

H and M were both in bed before 8pm last night which left me with an amazingly quiet house. So I wrote. For hours, until 12.30am. Then I got to have a sleep-in this morning, which was great.
H could not be bothered driving for two hours to the car show in NSW, so instead by the time I got up they had together decided to drive to New Farm, then take the City Cat over to South Bank. Which we did. M loved the City Cat. South Bank was wonderful as always, but we forgot our swimmers! Damn it!
Got heaps of washing done today too, which makes tomorrow easier. Tomorrow morning I got archery at the new club (I really hope they're nice!) and then H is off to Roma in the early afternoon. He'll be back on Friday. So another A&M week coming up!
The following weekend is absolute madness, but we'll get there when we get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment