Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shooting Rabbits

This morning has been one of bows and arrows! Yes, first time at the new archery club, the Lakeside Bowmen Club. It was quite a different set-up than the other place, instead of a large field we were shooting in a forest area and instead of those round goals we were shooting at... pictures of animals! There were pigs, deer, buffalo and rabbits. I got to shoot at a rabbit (true Aona-style, right?).
Pretty lucky rabbit though, I must say, I didn't hit him much. Ha ha! They use recurve bows but without sights and we only got three arrows each, so it was a bit harder and more slow paced.
The people there were supernice though, very friendly and helpful and chatty. Made you feel very welcome. So yes, I have picked up a form for my probationary membership and will hand it in next coaching session (in two weeks time).
Came home just in time for pancakes. M is fast asleep after having visited Great-Nana with H, and H is packing for Roma as I write.
Great weekend. Wonderful, even. Especially because I have finally emailed the tribe chapters to my readers... and now can move on to someone completely different...

1 comment:

  1. Hej gumman'
    Vad roligt att det var bra på nya stället
    då blir jag glad
    kramis mamma

    ReplyDelete