Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sicko

I'm up at 2.30am because I got really drunk last night. That's what usually happens. I am unable to sleep through a hang-over, instead I wake up after 5-6 hours of sleep. I feel crap of course, and won't be able to get back to sleep until I feel better. Sucks, hey?
Yesterday was pretty busy, went to work during the day and then to work party at FS's house. Apparently there had been some discussion between certain people about wanting to see me get drunk which I guess explains why my glass kept getting filled. And drunk I got, and stupid shit I said, but yeah. Whatever, right? Gah... shudders...
Election in Sweden right now. How exciting! I didn't vote, because I didn't have to. And also, I don't think I have much right since I haven't lived there for ten years.
Today will get some groceries, then H&M going to Ben 10 Live. Finally! It feels like such a long time ago I bought those tickets. And that might be when I will get to catch up on my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment