Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stupid old car!!!

Beryl wouldn't start this morning! So it was like 6.50am and kindy opens at 7am and my train is at 7.07am and I was on foot with 3-year old. Great.
Grabbed old baby pram out of the garage, M climbed in (he understood the urgency and was very helpful actually), ran over to kindy. Got there by 6.58am (somehow... perhaps I got superpowers), dropped M off and ran as fast as I could along Railway Parade. Missed the 7.07am but managed to get on the 7.11am. Let's just say it's a good thing I got my asthma meds yesterday! No probs with breathing at all. When I take it, it's like I'm not even asthmatic.
Work was quite draining today, and then once I was back in our suburb I had to walk back to kindy, pick M up, then we took a detour to Westfield for McDs for dinner (just because) and so I could buy phone credit to call H and tell him all about it. Walked home, very slowly because filled the pram with groceries so M had to walk.
M&J, our neighbours, helped me start the car again, battery apparently. Most likely I didn't shut the doors properly yesterday (when I was really wasted on caffeine, remember?) and it drained the battery overnight. So fingers crossed, she'll start in the morning. Otherwise work knows I might be running late. If she doesn't start though, I'll have to miss Fridays muchly anticipated mums-club-playdate on the Southside. That'd suck.
So freaking tired now. Gah.
Oh yeah, I might go back on facebook tonight. Because I am being bullied into it by like everyone. But I think this time I'll stay a bit more private. I just don't trust those people...

No comments:

Post a Comment