Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday almost over... thank goodness!

Was in bed at 8.30pm last night. M and I went to bed together, he snuggled in with me stroking my arm saying "I love you so much mummy, you're so pretty". Ah, being a parent can be so wonderful.
Did the walk this morning, and this afternoon. Not as bad, as today we were both mentally prepared. But yes, very relieved that's over. Tomorrow is staying at home day (as in we not doing swim or playdates or anything because of no car). Almost thinking some wine would have been nice tonight, but yeah... it's a bit of a walk to the bottle-shop and it's getting dark now.
Tomorrow night H comes home. And Saturday I'm working and then we got party at FS's house. Sunday is Ben 10 Show for the boys, and a few hours of just me, myself and I for... me. Yeah.
Double episode of Big Bang Theory tonight on TV. So that is my plan for the evening, and some writing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment