Monday, October 11, 2010

Curry night

This rain is getting a bit much now. I have gotten soaked like four times today, and I have been carrying an umbrella! This morning was the worst, there was flash flooding and drenched roads and I could not see where I was going whilst driving to kindy. Kindy was flooded too, trains were late and once I got to work heaps of the patients cancelled because they couldn't get to work due to the weather. So yeah. At least we're not in a drought anymore.
Finally made use of my new copy of The Low GI Family Cookbook. H's favourite Chicken Curry with Pumpkin, Chickpeas and Spinach. A bit too spicy for M, but H had heaps and commented on how happy he was that I had my old cookbook back. Tomorrow I'm making the low GI Macaroni Cheese. M absolutely loves that one, and it is the only way he will eat broccoli!
Might play Mahjong for a little bit before bed. Want to write but M is being difficult about bedtime and is currently on the couch trying very hard to not make a noise, so I won't be able to concentrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment