Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring...

... so no archery today. Very sad. Oh well, we went to the city and did some shopping instead. I got myself a new hat. I already have a few similar hats, they're my favourite and works well when you're doing archery because the brim is floppy. It was a bit expensive, being Billabong and all that, but it's okay. He he.
M is asleep on the couch, three hours he's been out to it now so we'll have a late one tonight. H has started installing the inverter for our solar power and I'm watching Bathurst. Go Ford.
Feeling heaps better. Last night was my coughing night, I always have one of those at the end of every cold or flu. So heaps of cough meds and I slept like an angel until 7.30am! I think it ended up being 9 or 10 hours of sleep. Hooray for that.
Work again tomorrow, in surgery with FS.

1 comment:

  1. vad fin både du och hatten är
    kramis mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete