Saturday, October 9, 2010

What a crazy day

Got up at 6.30am this morning so I could get myself over to H/H on public transport (which meant plenty of walking, changing trains and a quick McD McMuffin whilst in transit) because my car was still parked outside Story Bridge Hotel in Kangaroo Point. Why? Well, because we got to H's work party thing and there was a bar tab and paid dinner and money too so both H and I had a few drinks. Then M and I took a cab home and H went out with all of his work friends.
The idea was that H was going to get up this morning, take me to the car and then I would drive to work. But H got home at 4am drunk as a skunk, and was therefore very much not capable of driving a motorised vehicle at 7am. So I PT'd it, worked until 3pm (cruisy day) and then TW at work who lives around the corner from Story Bridge Hotel gave me a lift to the car after work.
H is just getting okay now, poor soul. At least he had an awesome and crazy night. M suffered a boring day though at home with hungover daddy so when I got home I took him down to the shops for coffee and a wander around BigW.
Going in the cab last night was great. I had forgotten how much I enjoy talking to cab drivers, they always have the best stories.
Tomorrow is archery.

No comments:

Post a Comment