Friday, October 8, 2010

Morning spent in bed

We are all sick now. At the moment I'm probably the worst off, with H on the mend and M just catching it. Spent like $70 at the pharmacy this morning, oh joy! Well, I better take as many drugs as I possibly can since we are going to H's work party tonight. I'm designated driver, of course, and H might stay out after M and I go home. I have to work tomorrow too, but there is only one dentist on so I guess there will be like... eh, nothing at all to do. Phones are usually really quiet on a Saturday, but fortunately computer at the other practice got Mahjong!
I just changed my mind about the first chapter of the next part of the book. So there is a bit of work to do, but I do believe it's a major improvement.
Auntie L is at the dentist right now. She's seeing CL at my work. I'm going to call her in about half an hour to see how she went.

No comments:

Post a Comment