Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 hours of sleep

There were some serious restless legs issues last night. Wow, it has not been this bad in a very long time. So I ended up with having 2 hours of sleep, but still managed quite well at work today. My throat is sore though, and I'm coughing up gross stuff so yeah. Hooray.
Another random photo of my stuff. Hey, why not? Some of my favourite books (not including WOT and ASOIAF of course, they are in super favourite spot next to our bed). These ones live in our lounge, on display for visitors to see. So they know just how cool I am. Ha ha. Everything from Jane Austen to Jim Carroll. Plenty of Kerouac, some parrots of Telegraph Hill, production design books that cost a fortune... and so on. I should remove Harry Potter though. I didn't even like it.
OB at work is borrowing Game of Thrones. I'm looking forward to having someone to discuss those books with, I'm pretty sure she's going to love them. Well, what is there not to love?

2 comments: