Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Night

Still sick. Only one more day left of antibiotics, will probably have to fill the repeat too. The doctor told me that might very well happen, since the infection was so bad. Worked big day at work today, came home and H is drinking because he's celebrating finally being finished with the engine swap on Jolene. He even bought me some wine, to drink after I'm done with the meds. Ha!
So yeah, the range clearance. Sooo exciting. The instructors really wanted to give me clearance yesterday so I tried as hard as I could, in spite of being unwell. And I did great until the moment he said I had cleared. After that every arrow hit the grass, pure exhaustion. So I went home and yes, totally collapsed on bed. For about five minutes, then had to get up to do laundry and yadda yadda yadda. Gah, it never ends.
Rest of week just halfdays on desk, should be cruisy. And plenty of time to catch up on stuff I need doing that didn't get done during the weekend.
Picture from Wheel of Time. Birgitte the Archer :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment