Monday, November 15, 2010

My ear has popped!

And I have decided that I am not going to get sick anymore this year! It's like 6 weeks to go, you think I can make that?
This has without a doubt been the worst year of my life; allergic reactions, plenty of illnesses, major break-up with part of H's family and of course the return of the Swedish Demons which was not just a financial concern but almost sent me over the edge from stress. I mean, I did not eat for months!
I am hoping 2011 will be better!!!
I have tried hard during the second part of 2010 to make it better though, done plenty of things just for me. Heaps of writing, the archery, not been afraid to spend money on myself, started working a fourth day, made effort on lots of different levels.
And I feel so much better for it, and I feel positive now. Like I am taking charge of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment