Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday morning

I'm getting better, although as always antibiotics work slowly. H went out for drinks with work friends last night so I stayed up until midnight to finish the book! Then my blessed 3-year old slept until 9.30am this morning!!!! That has like NEVER happened before. H is currently working on Jolene, M is busy with his new Ben10 toy and I'm just relaxing. Tomorrow is archery, and I intend to go! So, Towers of Midnight... yes, it was slow to begin with. But it made up for all of that in the end. From lurking around the forums it seems a lot of people were disappointed with the rescue of Moiraine. I thought it was great. Just perfect actually. And who cares that everyone knew exactly what was going to happen, from all the prophecies surrounding it? It was still awesome. And now all the forces of the world are gathering in one place to prevent Rand from breaking the seals... whilst at the same time Trollocs attack Caemlyn. Not good. I loved it when Egwene looked up at the clouded skies and then clouds parted to reveal a blue sky and that was enough for her to know that Rand had arrived. Go Rand! I don't mind the whole Jesus-thing that's going on with him. It's cool. On the other hand I really do not like the Mierin/Lanfear drama at the end. I mean really, is he going there again? Please don't. Well, obviously there is sooo much I can comment on, but I won't. Now I just got to wait until 2012 for the last book, and the Last Battle. And find something else to read in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment