Friday, November 5, 2010

Poor me

Went to doctor today. He was quite shocked at the state of my ear. Gave me very strong antibiotics. Seems that even though the pain is gone, the infection is still raging and I have a temperature and everything. Well, being the superwoman I am I still managed to take M to swim school and then McDonalds and a walk around Target whilst we waited for the doctors appointment. He's being well-behaved though, because he knows mummy is sick.
Well, Towers of Midnight is improving towards the end. I can almost forgive Perrin for all of his stuffing around because he is doing some awesome stuff. Elayne though... GAH! I can't stand her. Looking around the forums it's funny how nobody is even bothering commenting on her, like nobody wants to talk about her. She is such an idiot. There are a lot of reunions in the book, which of course is totally satisfying. I would have liked more of Rand and Min, but perhaps they'll be in the last few chapters. And of course, Mat and Thom and Noal rescuing Moiraine has yet to happen; awaiting that with great anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment