Sunday, December 19, 2010

Assassin's Quest

Well, it took me a while to find this book but in the end they did have it at the little QBD shop at our local shopping centre. Funny that; they didn't have it at any of the huge bookstores in the city... oh well, at least I got it now!

I started reading it yesterday and it's great. I actually think this series has improved with each book. The first one was okay, the second one great and now the third one kept me up very late last night because I could not stop.

It's all about FitzChivalry, of course. He is such a great character, and I think his bond with the wolf is portrayed very well. A bond between man and wolf seems to be a very recurring thing in fantasy books. There is Perrin and his wolf Hopper in WOT, there is the Stark children and all their direwolves in ASOIAF, and now there is FitzChivalry and Nighteyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment