Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

We started off really early in the morning because I couldn't sleep. M was up shortly after myself and we spoke to P&E on the webcam and M got to open his pressies from them. Stoked much? Oh yeah; how about "it's what I always wanted, I love it, I love it!". Very cute. He got an Iron-Man T-shirt and some Bakugan toys.
Then M and I ventured into the city on the train and for the first time we had a very relaxing and stressfree train ride. He is definitely growing up, my little man. Then he walked next to me all the way from Central to Myer to go on the Santa Train and make some Christmas art, and we had some coffee at Zarraffas. He walked again, all the way over to R/Street where he had his dental appointment. No cavities, all good, yay! Train ride home good too, he sat nicely on his seat fiddling with the Bakugan toys not hassling anyone. Well done, M!
Afternoon was not so good. I believe it was the longest afternoon in M's life. He kept asking me if it was nighttime and bedtime soon... Anyways, we got there in the end and he fell asleep fairly quickly sitting in his room singing "Santa Claus is coming to town" to himself.
Now the carrots, cookies, milk and water have all been emptied and a silver present tucked in under the Christmas tree and a bit of chocolate for the stocking. Yes, Santa has been here!
Time for me to go to bed too, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment