Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oat Bran Date Loaf

Sunday funday!
Well, it's been okay. Best part was definitely the 45 minutes of archery I managed to achieve. I wanted to do more, but for reasons I will not go into here I could not. Did get to have a bit of a chat with a couple of club members which was nice as they are all very friendly. I can shoot very accurately on the targets up close now, and pretty decent on 20 yards. It's the targets further away where the arrows kind of fly everywhere, but it'll get better with time and practice.
Half an hour of cross trainer and 550 calories, H cooked lamb chops with carrot and swede mash, I just baked THIS! An Oat Bran Date Loaf, from the Edmonds Cookbook.

1 comment:

  1. bravo med både båge och limpa
    mamma blir så imponerad av allt du åstadkommer
    kramis

    ReplyDelete