Saturday, December 4, 2010

The silly season

Today we officially kicked off the Burroughs family Christmas shopping! There are quite a few pressies to get, but most of them I will purchase after work those days I finish earlier (which is quite a lot in the weeks leading up to Christmas) so I do not feel much pressure as of yet.
First priority at the moment is presents for M's friends from mums club as we are having final catch-up of the year next Friday. Managed to get 2 out of 5 of those sorted today.
Then we also got M some new swimmers (Quiksilver, very cool) and H got me my Christmas present. We are only doing $25 for each other this year, so we can spend more of M and on the others, and because we spend so much on ourselves during the year anyways.
And on that note, yes, I did buy something for me :-D
Next years diary- from Kikki K of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment