Friday, January 28, 2011

Superman Birthday Cake

It's like 1.30pm and I'm pooped! It's been a big morning, first talked to P&E on the webcam and then off to swim school. He did well. After swim we went for a very long drive to Indooroopilly to visit RS the Cake Maker and picked up this insanely amazing creation. Isn't it the best? M was so excited- he kept thanking her over and over because he was so happy.

Big drive home, and I was starting to feel quite exhausted and realized I hadn't eaten since breakfast at 7pm so got home, popped the little man in bed (he fell asleep in the car) and has now eaten a muesli bar. I promised him McD today, once he wakes up. And I still got to get some mayonnaise and floss and stuff at the shops anyways.

Tomorrow is the day! Gosh, am I going to sleep well tomorrow night!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment