Friday, January 21, 2011

He's home!

He is also sound asleep. They all headed off for Brissie at 1am in the morning without having had any sleep. He got home whilst we were at swim school, bringing flowers for me (I will post up pic later) and a game for M. M and I went out to do the groceries, got home and bummed around for a while until I got sleepy so back to the shops for a coffee at Michel's and M fell asleep in the car going home (we're talking a 2 minute car ride!) so I have one sleeping beauty in each room and a little bit of time for me, myself and I! Yes!
Swim school was good for M today, he was very excited to see his teacher again.
Apparently the archery range is closed until further notice due to the floods, but I reckon I can still drag the boys down there for a shoot at the practice range tomorrow afternoon sometime. I don't really care if I shoot at haybales with no targets on them; it's all good. Otherwise tomorrow we have to go to Great Nana to drop off the invite for M's birthday party and also in the evening we have a BBQ to go to at I&T's house. Haven't seen them in ages. Was going to take M to the Lifeline Bookfest too, but I think I'll be pushing it for time.
Sunday is blissfully free of commitments so perhaps we'll do the lunch-thing at our favourite place at Redcliffe and go for a walk on the jetty. It's so nice to have H back...

No comments:

Post a Comment