Thursday, January 20, 2011

Randomness

I made a New Years Resolution, as you know, and yesterday I fulfilled step 1. There are 12 steps to this little project, and yes it's a secret. I will keep it a secret until "they" figure it out. Ha!
So, yes, a parcel from FedEx is here. Squeek. Put it on H's pile of mail, will not ask him about it at all, just act like nothing (he doesn't read this, you see!).
Made first payment to The Swedish Demons today; quite a substantial amount. Planning on getting most of this sorted in the first few months of this year so I don't have to think about it again for a while.
H is coming home tomorrow, a day early. Both M and I are very excited about that, of course. M slept in bed with me again last night (he always does when H is away) and we lay all cuddled up and he told me it's so nice to love someone. Then he quietly slipped off to sleep. That was a nice way to end a very frustrating day.
Working week is over for me, finished on a good note as I got to look at photos of one of my bosses riding an ostrich! Ha ha ha! She is just back from holiday in South Africa, you see. Good laugh, that.
Last nights storm was pretty big, and it knocked over M's basil plant. He was a little bit upset about that this morning. Looks like another one is coming tonight as well, but it hasn't been as hot today so I don't think it'll be that bad.
Anyways, off to get some petrol and pick up the kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment