Saturday, January 22, 2011

Love DFO

We went to DFO this morning instead of doing all that other stuff we should have done.
I did quite well; gosh I love Esprit. It's just a perfect store for me. Most stores seem to have clothes that I think I'm either too young to wear or too old. Colorado is okay, I guess, but very expensive. But Esprit is always great, I love most of their stuff. So yes, two singlets from there and a new pair of Havaianas from one of the surf shops. H bought two T-shirts and M, the little consumerist, himself picked out a pair of boardies from the Quiksilver shop ($50, but thankfully 50% off). After we got home A&E came around for a play and to drop off the birthday invite for E's 4th birthday princess party. I now have 6 confirmed kids to appear at M's superhero party and a big bunch of adults to come with them. It's very exciting, indeed.
I&T's party tonight, we're all going in our new stuff. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment