Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My favourite

If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life- this would be it!
Vita-Weats 9-Grain crackers with avocado, light cheese and cucumber. Perhaps not the super-healthiest snack around, but I guess it still beats chocolate?
I'm really starting to struggle with M now, he is being awfully difficult in the afternoons and playing up heaps because H is away and I'm a total softie. Thankfully H is coming home Friday now, instead of Saturday, so that is wonderful news.
Thunderstorms around, bit of rain and all. Hopefully there won't be any hail. Someone from FedEx tried to deliver a parcel today whilst I was at work. I think it might have been my birthday present; an official Wheel of Time print of Rand. Squeek! H asked me what I wanted and I told him but I never thought he would actually get this, because it was over in the US. Yay! Will frame it and put on the wall next to Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment