Sunday, January 2, 2011

A night of restless legs

I am up.
I am not sure how little I have slept, but I am guessing 2 hours at the most. Firstly because I stayed up late reading and secondly because I had bad restless legs last night. I know why it was so bad; because I had a late night coffee and then a very sedate day. Have had my morning coffee so holding it together sort of... we'll see how things are this afternoon! Gah.
I'm spending most of today just me and M as H is going up the Sunny Coast to see his cousin N. We are going this morning to A&E's house (they were here yesterday) to see their new kittens. Then H is taking the car so M and I are in foot wherever or whatever we do. I have promised him we will play cricket at some point and I do intend to buy last book from the "Tawny Man Trilogy".
M watched The Wizard of Oz last night on TV. It's not a bad old movie, I guess, but M just loved it. That was wonderful to see.
Gosh... my head is just mush. What a day we are going to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment