Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

M and I started off early this morning with a visit to the public pool. Best morning ever, of course. He is getting more and more confident in the water, with every visit!
Then we had coffee at the local shops and I picked up "The Golden Fool". Yes, just racing through them now. Gosh, I love poor old Fitz. He's almost as cool as Rand.
J&C had a party on tonight so we went there at 4pm. Unfortunately there were no kids there so by 6pm M was restless and I was stretched to the limit. We went home and left H to drink with the others. Most likely see him in the morning.
It is now 7.30pm now on the last day of 2010. Once M is in bed I plan to stay up and read my book, then go to bed at decent-ish time. That'll do just fine, I believe!
Goodnight sweet world. See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment