Thursday, December 30, 2010

Very tired

Will now go to bed.
Massively huge day. Got up early, thanks to M, and dropped him off at kindy and then went to the shops and had a neck and shoulder massage. Yes, awesome.
Once I got home, H was awake and we went in to the city for H to have his check-up appointment with DE. It was all good, of course. He's a good flosser! Went home and managed to relax for a whole 20 minutes before H's sister J called and wanted to catch up at a park in Chermside with her and her three kids J&T&M, so we picked M up from kindy and went there. 3 or 4 hours they played before we staggered home.
H went back out for a haircut, came back as M was in bed, now he is asleep and I have just sent off the last few chapters of Book Two to my readers. Time to collapse in bed I believe, this was far too much excitement for someone who only got 4 hours sleep last night.
Tomorrow is New Years which we will spend at home doing nothing. I am so totally past the age when New Years is an exciting occasion. Although! I have decided on a New Years resolution. It's not a "don't do this" or a "let be better at this" or anything such as. Instead it is merely a something I will do every month for someone just because they deserve it and I love them.
Might buy the next book about Fitz and the Fool tomorrow too...

No comments:

Post a Comment