Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Tangled"

Taking M to the movies yesterday was good. He laughed louder than any other child in the cinema when there were funny stuff happening, but became annoyingly fidgety and whingey whenever there were lovey dovey moments. In general I think he did like it, although it was a long time for him to sit down. I enjoyed it well enough, but it was not very original I think.

Went for a run yesterday afternoon, and then we went out for dinner at the local hotel last night. We haven't done that before, and the food was great and not badly priced. Today I got to have a sleep-in, which was very awesome of course, and now we are almost ready to get going to the party at D&J's. For some reason I'm not in the mood. Oh well, it'll probably change once I get there.

Tonight "Cat in The Hat" is on TV. M is very excited about that. Got quite a big of writing done last night, has decided to focus on Book One. Lots of ideas to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment