Friday, January 7, 2011

A bit of relaxation

Auntie L and Uncle P got me some pencils and a drawing pad for Christmas and last night I finally got some time to sit down and try it out. Very relaxing. This is supposed to be Aona, my main female character.

It's raining again. It sucks. Apparently it's going to rain all weekend- I guess that means no archery again! Did I mention I did get to do archery last week? H and M came along, and nobody else was there. I'm pretty rusty now, because haven't been doing it very much due to the weather. Kind of frustrating.

Today I believe I will be taking my little man to the movies for the first time ever. Yay. We're going with A&E and perhaps someone else they know too.

Tomorrow it's party time at D&J's house. They always throw a great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment