Wednesday, February 16, 2011

534 on the 46

I had a filling today! Gah!
Haven't had one for years and years, but there has been this tooth niggling a little for a while and FS has said it seems okay for now and we've left it alone, but today she had an hour free and I asked if she could have another look at it because it's been a little sore at times and yes!
A crack! Big one too.
Well, well, well. I needed four injections and it still hurt! It was really quite inflamed and unhappy and I'm glad we did not leave it any longer. It's not because of bad diet or anything like that; there was no decay. Just perhaps I clench my teeth a bit because I'm a tightly wound kind of person, and perhaps the opposing tooth had a sharp edge and that's what happens.
I was such a sooky patient too; being all sore and not numbing up and stuff. Gosh! FS didn't want to charge me but I charged myself anyways. Not more than fair, I think.
Both boys in bed now, I've been reading Liveship Traders. The setting and the politics aren't very interesting and I have to admit to not caring much about Wintrow (even though the writer obviously really wants you to) but I love Althea and Brashen :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment