Saturday, February 12, 2011

Still not good

I thought I was getting better, but not quite there yet.
Yesterday was a very busy day; apart from the usual swim class and groceries M also had his 4-year injections at the doctor. He did very well and did not even flinch but merely sat there in my lap glaring untrustingly at the nurse. She gave him jelly beans afterwards and they were friends again.
As the day progressed I began to feel worse. Hard to eat, although I did manage to, and stiff in the neck and the shoulders and my whole body felt quite tired. Once H came home I thought; thank goodness a break! Then he went and had a sleep straight after dinner!
He got up two hours later just in time to read M's bedtime story and I crawled into bed straight after. So in bed about 8.30pm I guess, and woke up several times sweating profusely and haunted by strange dreams. That is the usual fever dream symptoms for me... and I finally got up at about 4am from being very over the emotional rollercoaster of the night, smelling like sweated-out fever. You know that smell? Like a sickly dry sweat covering your whole body.
So yes, still not good. Unfortunately I am off to work today...

No comments:

Post a Comment