Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dreams about poor little turtles

I have slept like 10 hours! Feels great, of course, apart from the horrible dream I had.
We were on the main road out of my suburb and there was all this traffic held up and people running away being chased by police and I walked up to see what was going on... and there was this huge truck filled with poor little turtles with their legs and heads all sticky-taped up by the evil animal smugglers and a man told me there was nothing he could do for them and he would have to put them all down... such sadness! That dream is going to affect my mood all day today, I think.
Swedish School was good yesterday. M loves it, and he loves the teacher. The brownies got eaten, but I think next time I might bring some sandwiches instead. Now we can't go for two weeks, but I have told them I am happy to help out organising the playgroup. Apparently that will involve singing a lot of songs... I better start brushing up on Swedish nursery rhymes!

No comments:

Post a Comment