Sunday, March 6, 2011

Woombye

We spent the day in Woombye visiting M's Grandma. Lovely day and lovely food. Yes, it's been a great weekend all over!



Trying to focus on Volveon- but finding it hard at the moment since real-life is so much fun! There is a lot of room for improvement on Book One and I'm almost thinking it'll be easier to actually print the whole thing and work off paper rather than off the computer screen... yes, maybe that's a good project for next week! I have vastly improved the scene where the two main characters first meet; next I need to seriously consider their big quarrel scene and the making up scene. After that I think a lot will fall into place naturally...

Very exciting news today; Robin Hobb is going to be at Supanova this year. I was going to go anyways, but now it's a must. I'll get some tickets for us after work on Wednesday (H's pay-day).

No comments:

Post a Comment