Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday

Halfway through the week already! Wowsa! How did that happen...?

Been on top of the world all week... gosh, so much good stuff happening and so much positive emotions inside me. I don't know what is going on... but I hope I won't crash too hard when it's all over!!!

Look what I bought today, after work. Awesomely amazing. Two tickets for H and I and then M is free. I was going to buy weekend tickets but now we have a lunch thing to go to on the Sunday so I just bought tickets for the Saturday... either way, that'll most likely be enough anyways. It all happens in three weeks time, and hopefully I will get to see Robin Hobb!

LT at work has started reading Assassins Apprentice (first book about Fitz) and she loves it. Much excitement :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment