Thursday, March 31, 2011

More up today :-)

Probably having a good day because don't have to go to work! M is at kindy though, so it's just me, myself and I! Wonderful.
Went to the shops early on and organised New Years Resolution 4, it's on its way now. Very stoked with it this time.

Then drove over to the fruit and veggie market and got so excited that I spent $40! Look at all this wonderful stuff! Making the first lentil soup of the year tonight, it's finally cold enough.

At 7pm our mortgage guy is coming here to have a chat with us because we are considering moving to a bigger place sometime soon. I'm going to head over to Officeworks to print some stuff ahead of that meeting, then come back home and tidy up a little bit and perhaps I might just go for a dip in the local pool before picking M up.

A swim all by myself... now that'll put me in a positive mood for the rest of the day...

Tomorrow is swim school and then we are seeing SBLL and LAC at Lollipops Cannon Hill. Skipping gymnastics.

On Saturday it's Supanova (yay!) but we're skipping Swedish School.

Sunday is lunch at D&J's house.

So yes, another very busy weekend coming up.

2 comments:

  1. Mycket kul grejor på gång för dig...trevligt

    ReplyDelete
  2. du är bäst
    kramis mamma

    ReplyDelete