Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No, not up. Down.

Perhaps there is something wrong with me? Like with my head? Well, I don't know! I'm just so freaking up and down all the time, it's exhausting and frustrating and other things too. Tonight I'm very low, and I have a need to mention it on here even though I probably should not. Gosh, there are so many thoughts racing through my head right now. Take a deep breath! ... better? well, maybe it isn't that easy... Went to work today and H stayed at home with M. He's much better now and going to kindy tomorrow. He had a haircut today! H is downstairs doing weights and I'm going on the crosstrainer afterwards. Hopefully that will lift my spirits. Reading my posts from a few days ago baffles me completely. It's as if another person wrote that. Weird... :-P

6 comments:

  1. Vad skönt att det hjälpte, älskár dig massor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inte ska du känna dig nere stumpan....ta en lite virre som jag gör då leker livet.
    Du vet väl att pappa vet bäst...love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack sa mycket. Ibland vet jag inte vad som pagar i huvudet. Kramisar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du vet Annie att du är del i min lyckligase dag på denna jord...kram dad.

    ReplyDelete