Monday, March 21, 2011

Oaty Apple Loaf

Not sure if I have ever featured this particular loaf on this blog... either way, this is most likely my personal favourite of all the things I bake apart perhaps from the low GI choc chip cookies that I just don't make anymore because having them in the cupboard was too stressful :-). They weren't very low GI once you had eaten 10 of them! Gah.
Sunday was great with a big fairy party and M had lots of fun. He was a little bit moody for a bit, and if I'm not mistaken that was how he behaved at his cousin E's birthday too. I think maybe too many girls and pink stuff and that. Once the pinata came out though, he was on fire because it wasn't a lame pull-it one. No, they were all banging it with the bat. Good fun!
M in bed, H is on the couch eating Oaty Apple Loaf and I think I might crawl into bed soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment