Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thanks Robin Hobb

She has made me look at my own writing in such a different way.
I'm currently working away on this next edit of Book One and it is turning into something so incredibly different. I can easier see where the story does not quite gel, and I can see where I can expand (because it's kind of too short). Very satisfying. Thanks Robin Hobb!!!
Real life a drag today. H is away overnight, so after work and kindy I took M to Hungry Jacks for dinner. We both had about two bites of our burgers, and that was it because they were so freaking disgusting. Then he drank his shake and I ate the chips. Very nutritious dinner. I felt horrible afterwards.
M is in bed now. We just read "Alfons Egna Saker". He always remembers "tandborste", "nalle" and "ficklampa". Duktig pojke :-D

1 comment: