Saturday, March 19, 2011

Off to work

Yesterday was madness.
Got up early to speak to P&E, then off to swim school where M is doing great and is very close to being moved up to the next group, and then we drove straight to gymnastics for M's first trial lesson.
Did he love it? Oh my goodness, yes. I have not seen my little monkey that excited in ages. Well, we have one more trial lesson next week but obviously we will sign up for it. He is stoked! It's a whole hour though, so I must remember to bring a book...
Went home and I was exhausted, rested on the couch and nodded off. Well, that's no good, I thought! So off to the shops for groceries which was great. Back home and cook dinner. Once H got home we went to the Hot Rod thing at Old Petrie Town where he got to chat to a few people about old cars and I got to drink a very lousy cup of coffee. Oh well, it was fun. The only thing we ended up not having time for was the archery, because it was dark already.
So yeah, big day! Now I'm up early to get ready for work. H is going out tonight with the boys so I will have a peaceful evening in Volveon, most likely :-)

1 comment:

  1. Vad roligt att han tyckte om det
    ha en bra ddag på jobbet
    kramis mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete