Monday, April 11, 2011

Dragon Haven

Finished it a couple of days ago. Very much itching for the next one, I tell you! It's really quite a fascinating story. In the beginning I found the characters hard to like but by the end of it I was in love with most of them! Apart from Thymarra; I just don't get her and I'm not sure what is going to happen with her growing wings and stuff. It's all a bit weird.

Hard parts to read at the end of this book; as in the demise of Greft and the death of Jerd's child. Also poor Sedrics confessions to Alise, I was aching for him. Such a beautiful love story between him and Carson, which makes me feel suspicious they are in for some bad heartache...

Also I must mention I was wrong about the keepers having babies that were Elderlings... it seems the dragons are making them into Elderlings with some blood and scale! That might just mean most of these characters are looking at very extended lifespans. Pretty cool, huh? This is the American cover of this book; as in not the cover of the actual book I have, but I think it's so pretty so I decided to use it here instead. Birthday party was fun yesterday and work was good today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment