Sunday, April 10, 2011

Barely awake

H and I are both up early; me because I was in bed at like 9pm last night (gosh, that makes it like 10 hours of sleep!) and H because he's going to work. I was working yesterday; a pretty good day with KL in surgery. First time I ever worked a day with her and it was great. It's always a bit tricky first couple of times before you get the hang of things (all dentists want things differently) but it did not flow too badly. Then we looked at a house in the afternoon. Very big house but almost non-existing backyard. The location was superb though. So H will make an offer on it today but they most likely won't accept it because it's a bit lower than what they've advertised. Oh well, we'll keep looking! Today is L&L's first birthday party so M and I are up for a long drive and then some great company. I have something to tell S today as well :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment