Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First episode

OB from work downloaded the first episode of Game of Thrones for me, so H and I watched it last night. It was pretty good.

BUT! I have my reservations. First of all Dany and Khal Drogo was all wrong. He wasn't supposed to force her, in the end he asks her for permission and she gives it. That really, really annoyed me. I liked how she portrayed Dany though; like a completely empty shell on the outside... oh, if they all knew what strength lies within that girl!

Then also, some of the details that in the books did not bother me, bothered me immensely when watching it on screen. Like it became quite ridiculous, some of it. Laughable and corny. Oh well... OB said on the phone today she'll download each episode for us (she's watching it too) which is great, isn't it?

Loved Jaime Lannister the best. He was just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment