Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Rio"

Halfway through our 5-day Easter holidays. Yesterday we had Auntie L & Uncle P and Grandma too over for an Easter lunch. We were terribly unorganised this time; H and I. Usually when we host people I have sorted out about 80% before the day and then H does the final 20% in a great, mad rush last minute. This time though, because I'm still recovering from my sickness and because I'm just generally really freaking unwell, I had done like... nothing at all ahead of time. Therefore 100% had to get done in a great, mad rush last minute. Oh well, people got fed eventually... ha ha ha!

Then we went out to dinner at the pub in Nundah with J&C and a couple of other people because it was C's birthday, went home and I slept lots again. Seriously, I've gotten amazing amounts of sleep in the last few days! Today we went to McD for lunch (my insistence, I seem to really love my sodium at the moment!) and then to the movies to see "Rio". It was a great movie. Both H and I absolutely loved it. It's still a bit hard for M to sit still for 90 minutes in the cinema but he's getting better and I think he did quite enjoyed this too.

Now, H is pottering around in the garage and M is asleep and I'm here on the computer wasting time. Tomorrow H has to work, so I have to entertain the munchkin all day on my own. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Låter som en trevlig påskafton
    kramar i massor
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete